Opening thoughts

While I sit here on my husband's iPad, hoping that I get my own soon, the twins are sleeping soundly while the other three are resisting bed time. My husband is in the garage builiding his latest project for his mother, who lives with us btw, while iTunes is playing a random selection of 80's Rock. My back is killing me from a busy day and my eyes are screaming for sleep. Tomorrow holds more appointments, post office run, tutoring for my daughter, cooking class at Michael's with my other daughter, oh wait! I have snack tomorrow for preschool! I guess add Wegmans to that list, as well as at some point I have to take down the Christmas decorations. But tonight I take time for me. Creating a blog. Something I've wanted to do for a long time. This is just for me. And, you.

I cant wait to share with you my journey and have you share with us, yours. Sometimes I may have creative ideas to share. Other times I may have an inspiration thought. Who knows!?!

Come and check me out and maybe you'll be inspired.

Comments

  1. Sue, I look forward to reading your blog! Yay for you for creating it - especially b/c it's something you said you've been wanting to do! :) p.s. I am currently 12 wks pregnant & also refuse to "succumb to mom jeans" hence buying "cool" maternity jeans;)
    ~ Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue! Here's to you and your new blog! This is awesome and I'm excited for you and for me as I'm looking forward to reading. It's just shy of 3am Central and while I nurse Eva I need something to help keep me from not falling over, hitting my head on the floor and konking out.... this is perfect! Again, awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited for you. I've never followed a blog before...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanx ladies for your comments! I was so excited to see that people had read my post :).

    Nina- I love that you read it while nursing. I remember those days and wish I had my iPhone to Facebook and blog back then. It would have helped me not dose off. Thinking of you and praying for strength in this tough stage of exhaustion.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please share your thoughts with me and how this post touched your heart.

Popular Posts