Fragile Jars


Journeying strong, true, unbreakable
Life full of lefts and rights
Yes’s and No’s
Endless roads guided by the Great Leader


Gena Buza
Earthquakes
Strong winds 
and scorching heat derail
Make cause for pause, and question
Great Leader hidden by the smoke

Strength wanes
Lefts and rights disappear
Yes and No are moot
Eyes no longer see clearly
"Where are you?"





Out of the blowing dust and smoke
Our Great Leader appears
“I know the way.  I see it clearly.”
Endless roads fade away
One road appears 
The true road
The one paved just for me

Renewal of strength
His Light fills my empty hope
Empty sense of self
False sense of direction
Broken to be rebuilt 

Fragile jar
Shining the light within 
A great treasure
To show the way
When Earthquakes
Strong Winds 
and scorching heat derail
Comforting broken journeyers
To find their true road




2 Corinthians 4:6-7(NLT)

6 For God, who said, “Let there be light in the darkness,” has made this light shine in our hearts so we could know the glory of God that is seen in the face of Jesus Christ.
7 We now have this light shining in our hearts, but we ourselves are like fragile clay jars containing this great treasure. This makes it clear that our great power is from God, not from ourselves.


Psalm 5:8 

Lead me in the right path, O Lord, or my enemies will conquer me.  Make your way plain for me to follow.


Comments

Popular Posts